Valentia’s Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is rich, non-sticky, and suitable for any skin type. Read on for my full review of the Royal Rose Hydrating Serum by Valentia Natural Skincare.
What Valentia Says
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum – A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne.
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
Firstly, the scent is absolutely lovely, like taking a stroll in a rose garden (much more subtle than, say, sticking your nose directly in a rose.) The scent isn’t at all overwhelming, and it fades a bit as the serum is absorbed into the skin. It can be used in the morning as well as before bed, and it wears beautifully under makeup. (It has no sun protection, so I pat it into my skin before applying my usual moisturizer or tinted moisturizer/BB/CC with an SPF of at least 25.)
Rose oil is known to be especially beneficial to sensitive skin (and rosacea), and this serum has an almost instantaneous calming effect on the redness/irritation I tend to experience around my nose and cheeks.
What do you think of Valentia Cosmetics?
Do you use a serum as part of your skin care routine?
FTC: This post contains press samples sent to me for consideration in exchange for my honest review.