Oz Naturals Ocean Mineral Cleanser is 72% organic, made in the US, and is suitable for all skin types. Read on for my full review of this facial cleanser from Oz Naturals.
What Oz Naturals Says
- Deep cleansing to unclog pores & fight skin toxins
- 92+ ocean minerals that heal & soothe skin
- Rose hip oil to moisturize & balance the skin
- Gentle formula for all skin types
- Botanicals soothe and renew skin, stimulating cellular regeneration.
This clear, gel cleanser lathers only slightly and leaves my skin feeling clean but not too tight or dry. There’s no detectable scent, except for perhaps the faintest trace of something citrus-y.
The formula is kind to my sensitive skin and has left it noticeably clear and glowing (if I do say so myself.)
The only minor complaint I might have is that it can sting the eyes a bit, so keep ’em closed. ;]
FTC: This post contains a press sample sent to me for consideration in exchange for my honest review.